Friday, March 14, 2008

Well...

Welcome to Immari Creations!!

The name Immari is a combination of my daughter's name and my nephew's name. I'm artsy fartsy *lol* and my brother writes music, sings, designs clothes & is an actor so we came up with Immari Creations as an umbrella to express our creativity.

I'm going to try this blogging thing again *lol* never really got off the ground the first time. Not really sure why anyone would want to read anything I might have to say but *shrugging shoulders* you just never know.

I'm also going to use this site to post pics of my different crochet projects, poems, and whatever else comes to mind. I may also use it to keep track of a few good emails I have received and thoughts I've had over the last few years.

You will also learn, should you venture to hang in there with me, that I am a passionate genealogist. One of these days I will post about my introduction to family history research. In the mean time....check out my Family History Website.

Hmmmmm....this could be intersting.

No comments: