Monday, April 14, 2008

Purple Thoughts

This is one of my favorite poems....

*shameless plug since my blog is being featured this week*

Purple thoughts trimmed in dessert sands got me thinking of travel to foreign lands. Will you unravel this map with me and let me explore your body from sea to shining sea? I want to see you in me.

Put it down until I'm in a daze you got me singing like Hendrix feenin for my next fix of purple haze. The fog is thick and I can't see you but every time I touch I feel you.

Feel your touch on me and feel you in me. I feel the envy of those who want you but now you are with me. Mine for the asking yours for the taking.
Is it me or do you feel the earth shakin with the rhythmic beat of the heat that is being produced.

I wanna be a recluse with you and enjoy the soft sand of this dessert land alone with the sun competing for our attention you are my cure and I am your addiction.

-TLC

No comments: