Thursday, May 26, 2022

Deja Vu

Well here I am again, restarting this blog for the umpteeth time. I feel like this time will be different since I've received numerous confirmations over the last few years that I am supposed to be writing something. What that is or will look like, I have no idea. But what I am resigned to do this go-round is to at least write something and let the chips fall where they may.
I have no idea where to start or what to write about first so it may be a bit dizzying....but it won't be boring.😜
I think I'll start with just reposting some of the miscellaneous stuff I've written in the many scattered journals that I have. Maybe putting them all in one place will help my mind become more in sync and attuned to writing.
Let's start with a devotional I received that really just slapped me in the face about the fact that I'm supposed to be writing SOMETHING!
The Father Says Today - May 22nd, 2022
The Father says today, you have the Father's heart. You have the Father's heart, which has been costly to you emotionally at times. Your heart breaks with the burdens that break My heart, and you move in a mercy motivation. Where others have only judgment and accusation, you naturally pursue themes of redemption and restoration. You are called to be the restorer of paths to dwell in, even as the scripture says. You will go to those that the church has kicked to the curb, and your message will be, LOVE NEVER FAILS!

As you walk in this ministry, you will step completely out of areas of failure in your life. I will attach wings, like paper airplane wings, to your shoulders, and you will fly where you once crawled and once faltered. There is a writing ability on the inside of you that even you have not recognized – begin to write and allow Me to breathe upon that gift of communication in you, and you will become like King Saul of old, "another man." Many will find strength, hope, and grace for going on through your ministry portion in the kingdom, says the Father.

No comments: